NLP COACHING & THERAPY
- Ready to discover your full potential, all that you can have, be and do?
- Looking to improve yourself inside and out, beyond your wildest dreams?
- Wishing you knew how to make the right decisions and make the right choices all the time?
- Want to be more successful in your career?
- How about improving your personal relationships or communication with your partner?
- How would you like to look and feel your best?
- Do you dare to be more fully YOU?
- Ready to stop dreaming and start achieving all that you want RIGHT NOW?
NLP ( Neuro Linguistic Programming) explores the relationship between how we think (neuro), how we communicate both verbally and non-verbally (linguistic) and our patterns of behaviour and emotions (programs).
NLP Coaching sessions and therapeutic interventions take place either in person or over the phone or Skype.
Before we start working together, we have an initial chat over the phone and I send you a coaching questionnaire to get more clarity on what we need to work on and how.
- NLP Coaching session in Wellness Coaching Package can take up to 60 minutes, once a week
- Therapeutic interventions take up between 10 to 45 minutes, depending on the needs of each individual
Is NLP Coaching for you?
Here are some things to consider before you get in touch!
Have a read through, feel free to laugh and if you can identify yourself in the list below contact me today!
NLP Coaching is for you:
- If you have one or two areas of your life you would like to improve or change
- If you are setting goals regularly and not achieving them
- If you are struggling to find life-work balance
- If you need more focus, direction and motivation in specific areas of your life
- If your commitment, enthusiasm and intention to achieve your goals are extremely high!
- If you take 100 % responsibility for your results!
NLP Coaching is not for you:
- If you want someone to fix your life for you and give you all the answers
- If you believe in miracles
- If you like complaining and feeling sorry for yourself without making any effort to change your circumstances
- If you don’t believe it will work for you
- If you are Lindsay Lohan
Therapeutic interventions are for you:
- If you are stuck in your stuff, and nothing seems to work in your life
- If you already tried everything else and nothing worked
- If you believe all our learnings are actually unconscious and you would like to step into “ the unknown”
- If you are not afraid of finding your truth!
- If you believe you can only change your response to the circumstances and not the circumstances
Therapeutic interventions are not for you:
- If you don’t believe they will work on you
- If you expect magic
- If you don’t actually want to change the current situation and prefer to complain about it instead
- If you don’t take 100% responsibility for your results
- If you think therapy is witchcraft